- 1.5 oz whiskey or bourbon (we like Bulleit!)
- 3 oz lemonade
- splash club soda
- rosemary or mint for garnish
1. Add the whiskey, lemonade, and a sprig of garnish to a cocktail shaker. Muddle the sprig with a cocktail muddler (or end of a wooden spoon).
2. Strain the mixture into a glass full of ice and top with a splash of club soda
3. Garnish with an extra sprig and/or a lemon slice.
Some options for adding some fun flavor to the drink are: a splash of cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, ginger ale, or grenadine syrup. Pictured above is rosemary infused simple syrup - we made homemade lemonade and used the simple syrup as a sweetener for a real outdoorsy flavor!
The important part is to have fun creating cocktails or mocktails to enjoy celebrating your bride-to-be. Thanks for following along this series, more party tips to come!